CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wee Wacky Wednesday

Our church has a great program run during the summer on Wednesdays where kids younger than junior high down to age 4 can come every week and explore a great activity with other children. Today they went to the Houston Aquarium and had a ball. Mark even got in on the action. I was so shocked when Mark showed me the picture of Ella on the ride, this is the very same girl who a year ago would not go on one single ride at Disney World except It's a Small World. While those three were out of town, I took Max to middle school to register him. Three hours, it took. I told him I felt like I was buying a house, with all the paper work I filled out. We had a good time together though.




0 comments: