CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some Pivacy Please

For the past couple of years whenever Ella was using the restroom and someone would walk in she'd say, "some pivacy please" and I loved it. She now inserts r's properly into her words and that sweet saying is gone but in honor of it we're taking our blog private. It's become apparent to me lately that we've had some activity on the blog that concerns me. So if you're a regular reader and I know you, email me and let me know that you'd like to continue popping in from time to time. If you're a regular reader and I don't know you, well we'll just have to see what happens. Our 4 children are the most important things in the world to us so this isn't meant to make things complicated, just give us "pivacy" in a busy blogging world.

0 comments: