CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break

I have the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world! Although, I'd venture to say, I don't tell him that nearly enough. He took all four of the children home to Pennsylvania for their spring break and gave me a much needed week off. I had a great time at home, and didn't do a single load of laundry all week! He begins working on his doctorate this June at Austin Theological Seminary and will be gone for two weeks so he thought it was time for me to have some quiet time. Heavenly, just heavenly!

Below are just some of the pictures of the kids adventures. Max and Ben asked several times to go to DC so Mark and his dad squeezed that in and the boys had a great time! Mark's brother Matt had special tickets to an event at Camden Yards to see the Orioles before opening day and the boys collected a slew of autographs along with some special goodies.

It's back to business now that they're home.It's not a quiet house anymore, but that's alright. I missed them a lot!


Biker girl with Uncle Joe.

The boys in front of the Washington Monument.

Max, Mark and Ben in front of the World War II Monument.

The three cutest boys in the whole wide world at Camden Yards in Baltimore.

Cherry Blossoms in full bloom.

0 comments: