CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Future Eagle Scouts

Mark has been such a great Dad, not that he's not always great, but he's chosen to get really involved in scouting to motivate the boys to participate and they're all having a really great time. He camped with Ben about a month ago and MT two weeks ago and this weekend he took Max and Ben again. Max will return tomorrow with the rest of the campers so Mark won't have to miss another Sunday. Quite the group in their scouting gear, aren't they?

Serious Scouts


Silly Scouts

1 comments:

Shelly Rao said...

Kim,
It looks like you had the same idea I had. Blogs, blogs and more blogs. I think I have you beat. I added 10 today (but then again I haven't kept up with mine like you have yours.) I also have a "blog" about my Scout. Check it out.
See you tomorrow - Shelly