CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

Amazing God

This morning as I drove to work I was listening to "How Great is our God" sung by Chris Tomlin and was almost in tears. I know we serve a great God and I know that daily he works miracles amongst his people. I can honestly say that Mark and I have seen many of those miracles in our time since we've been together. We've seen him move mountains to get us to seminary, provide for us church families that have blessed us immensely and countless other moments where the glory was clearly His. And today was another one of those days. A mountain we knew was so large...so high, only God knew what lay ahead. But we were waiting, waiting for him to show us what to do next. Trusting that he would provide. Today that answer came and boy was it worth the wait. Our God IS a GREAT God and Mark and I praise Him tonight for the gifts he provided us today. Along with all the evil that surrounds our days all over the world, today was a GOOD day!

0 comments: