CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

So fun!

Waking up this morning to several fun emails from friends I have not heard from in a little bit makes creating the blog last night so worth the effort. Since we've moved more times than I care to admit, we have some amazing friends all over the country. Unfortunately, with our busy lives, it's often impossible to keep up with all of them. As we approach this Christmas season, our family is always mindful of the gifts God gives to us, especially his son, Jesus, but we're also so grateful for the friendships he's given us throughout the years. I hope as you prepare for the holidays that you take time to catch up with an old friend or two. I certainly appreciated the emails I received this morning. Miss you all more than you know.

0 comments: