CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Last Additions

I had wanted to include this in my last post and forgot. I had another wonderful Mother's day this year. Being the mother of four children is something I would never have thought I'd use to describe myself. But, the reality is so much sweeter than I could ever have imagined. Our children are amazing, crazy, loud, silly, helpful at times, smart, caring, kind when they want to be, and they each tell me without inhibition how much they love me several times a day. Max came up with what to give me this year as a gift and each of the kids made something special for me. The only reason I'm posting Mark Thomas' is because I was so overwhelmed by it. He woke up as usual bright and early Sunday morning, I heard him open his door down the hallway and he ran into my room and handed me this note. I could barely open my eyes, and couldn't focus on the words, so I asked him to read it to me. When he did, I nearly cried. Mark Thomas is 100% boy but he has the sweetest heart and he loves his Momma as you can see. What a treasure this note will always be to me.

0 comments: