CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When being tall isn't a good thing

Mark went home today and arrived without any problem. We still do not have power and may not for several days. We've been told by several people that our area tends to be last for some reason.

I also heard today that only 4 schools in the city have power and 2 completely lost their roofs. So the board will meet next week to make decisions about when to restart.

Mark went up into the attic in the main house to relight the pilot and due to his lovely height he hit his head on a rafter, lost his balance and stuck his leg through the dining room ceiling. He called me to say that he had made a rather large boo-boo. Learning from lessons in the past, when he told me what he'd done, I knew to ask about him first and check to make sure he was ok before I asked too many questions about my dining room. I just said, "well, I've been wanting to redo that room anyway, so now I have to."

0 comments: