CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthday Girl



Hard to believe our little Ella Clare is 6! Several times this week I was talking about her and when someone would ask how old she was I was shocked to have to say 6! She is an absolute blessing to our family. When I found out I was pregnant for the fourth time many of our family and friends thought we were completely nuts and maybe deep down we did too, but we were so excited. The first reaction would always be, "So, you're hoping for a girl this time right?" Well, we weren't, we just had always wanted 4 children. When I was pregnant with Mark Thomas we were told he was a girl at first but an ultrasound later found out that was not to be, so the first time they told us Ella was to be a girl, we just weren't ready to go out and buy pink. Since I was a high risk pregnancy again, we had many ultrasounds and after about the 5th one when they again said she'd be a girl, we went nuts.

She's loved so much! She can be loud like her brothers, but she is so different in many, many ways. Her brothers are becoming more and more keen to their job as protector and I'm always telling her how lucky she is to have 3 BIG BROTHERS. She doesn't always get that, but every girl I ever knew wished she'd had a big brother and I was one of those girls too. After doing our part to carry on the Keffer name three times over, we were elated when she entered the world.

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

0 comments: