CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Total Success


My two sisters and I have been planning a surprise 40th anniversary party for over a year now. We were not sure if we could pull off a total surprise especially without the 8 grandkids blowing it but we did! Last weekend, my crew drove up to Dallas and spent the night with my sister. The next day we arranged the tables, chairs and decorations under the tent that we had rented and had been installed in my sister's backyard. We had everything planned out and it went perfectly. My parents were scheduled to arrive around 6 and even when they saw me answer the door they thought I was just surprising them to celebrate my beautiful niece's 13th birthday. Once inside the house, everyone yelled Happy Anniversary and they knew what we'd been up to. We completely surprised them, everyone we invited came, the food was delicious, the weather was perfect and we all had the best time. It was a total success and we were so proud!

2 comments:

The Hunters said...

wish we could have been there! my mom said it was such a great surprise!! way to go!

The Buster Bunch said...

It was a great party. You girls throw a great party! It was great to see you and your family too!