CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Who'd want that job?

Tonight as Mark and I were sitting in the living room watching the Vice Presidential debate, Ella came in to sit by me on the couch to color. She was not even facing the television and was asking me several questions about what I thought she should color but I could tell her ears were still tuned to what was being said on the tv. She said, "Did Obama win?" and I said, "We don't know who will win yet. This is a debate to help us decide who we should vote for." And she said, "I don't know why you'd want to be president. You'd just have a hard life, with all that paperwork and stuff." Mark and I just about fell on the floor. So wise, that new 6 year old child of ours is! Who'd want that job?

0 comments: