CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sister Sister

Poor Ella. I've had to arrange for some people to help me watch her this week since Mark is gone and I still have to work. One of our wonderful neighbors, Becki is watching her today along with her sweet little man, Parker and last night to make things easier, asked if Ella could just spend the night with them. Ella was ecstatic. "This is my first sleep over, Momma", she said. She got a bath,put on her jammies and I blow dried her hair and we packed her small bag together. Then the two of us slipped out of the house and around the corner to Becki's, while her brothers were watching t.v. We all woke up this morning, got ready for school and absolutely none of them have even noticed she's gone! It must just be a man thing!

1 comments:

The Buster Bunch said...

That is so funny. It made me laugh out loud. Your right, it must be a man thing. Men will be men, even when they are young :)
Wish we could have made it the other weekend. We would have loved to see you guys! Hopefully we'll see you sometime this summer!